All 12 art Reviews

She bites She bites

Nice

I think I have that troll doll, o wait no mine has green hair. Great job man

duplex2 responds:

LOL, many thanks.

monster undead monster undead

You should work in black and white more often it turned out awesome. Quick question though what is your process for drawing hands, im having some trouble and yours alwas look great. btw im using this for coloring practice ill send it if it turns out ok.

dommi-fresh responds:

just get an anatomy book on the human body there is usually aload of hand drawings to study.

black death black death

Nice

Love the color, it feels alot brighter than your other works, and the texture seems to really help bring it to life.

dommi-fresh responds:

thanks laddy

The Standoff The Standoff

Nice Job

I love the colors the background is where this truly shines, but the poses are just a bit akward. Overall though the work is great

Seriously responds:

their poses are a little unnatural i admit. The background came out good for someone who has trouble seeing colors, lol. Thanks for the review!

surr the soupsmith! surr the soupsmith!

Nice Job

In The Distant Future as civilization reaches the limits of technology and Space travel is evermore possible aliens have invented the most powerful weapons known to man, they just chose to use soup instead.
Good Work As always.

jouste responds:

thanks dude!

haha and yes, these particular dudes choe to go with soup, both delicious and deadly. thanks for the high score!

*highfives*

Flurish Flurish

Wow...

The camera angle and shading give you the feeling that you are right there, simply breathtaking view.

DragosRo responds:

Thanks! :-)

Spiderman and Iron Man Spiderman and Iron Man

Superpowered art

Love the art, you got each character just right but put your own style into it to. And to the guy above, if Spider Man was riding iron Man it would make this even more bad ass.

golem of death golem of death

Nice Job!

Love the misproprtioned pictures you make. Somehow they all seem to obey the laws of physics though.

Dark Knight Dark Knight

Nice

Reminds me alot of the hooded guys from Castle Crahers.
Keep up the Good Artwork!!

TheOmiyan responds:

thank you and i never played castle crashers maybe i will try it soon.

Original Original

Good work

The tree/tongue/barf looks like something from a Dr.Suess book, not that that's a bad thing, Love the randomness of it all.

IDuDe responds:

Yeah, my art teacher kept nagging me to draw something other then random doodles so I came up with this... A slightly more original random doodle.